Here are the stories we have written about our time in Australia:
- We spent our seventh wedding anniversary getting Open Water PADI Certified on the Great Barrier Reef. I think this is going to be a hard one to top.
- Just a couple hours north of Cairns is the Daintree Rainforest, a destination that we don’t think you should miss.
- We did a rental car relocation from Alice Springs in the Northern Territory to Broome in Western Australia. 2,700 kilometers later we had learned a lot of things about road trips in Oz.
- We went on a sunset camel ride in Uluru and we’re hooked.
- Broome was full of fossilized dinosaur footprints, turquoise water, pearl history, beaches, trike rides, and incredible sunsets.
- The most confusing question in Australia; what time is it?
- Looking for a place to feed wild dolphins? Look no further than Monkey Mia.